CE Courses for Mental Health Professionals
Transform your organization by enhancing your teams’ skills and expertise through customized in person, live webinars, or on-demand CE training. Our live webinars and on-demand courses are unlike anything on the market. They were created based on adult learning principals, bloom’s taxonomy of learning, and are facilitated by licensed social workers and other experts who understand your passion, needs, and challenges.
Two Course Categories:
Our CEU courses are approved by the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) to sponsor Category I and Category II continuing education. We offer both live and on-demand courses to enhance your professional development.
Our business courses are designed to help mental health professionals succeed as social entrepreneurs. You’ll learn all-things business including business structuring, marketing, branding, customer acquisition, and more. Each course will enhance your business acumen and enable you to build a thriving prosperous business.
On-Demand CE Courses:
BCG is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) to sponsor Category I and Category II continuing education. We offer both live and on-demand courses to enhance your professional development.
NASW’s CE Approval Program is endorsed by more than 38 state licensure boards without restrictions. Providers and participants are responsible for following states’ rules and regulations regarding licensure. For example, several states do not recognize distance-learning programs as valid continuing professional education.
22.5 CATEGORY II CEUS APPROVED BY NASW (APPROVAL # 886814760)
1. Social Workers in Business: Serve Clients First, Challenge Social Injustice & Get Better Compensation (6 CE)
2. Money Matters: Ethical Business Practice for Under-compensated Social Workers (3 ethic CE)
3. Social Work with Service Members, Veterans and African Americans: Evidenced-based Treatment and Innovative Community Wellness Interventions (3 CE)
4. Tele-mental Health: How to Increase Access to Care and Touch Lives Through the use of Technology (3 CE)
5. An Introduction to Cognitive Processing Therapy: A Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Framework for Treating PTSD among Traumatized Clients (3 CE)
CULTURAL AWARENESS & SENSITIVITY COURSES
1. The Ethics of Addressing Cultural Competence in Trauma-informed Care (3 CE)
2. I Can’t Breathe: Understanding Cultural Trauma, Grief and Mourning Experienced by African Americans (1.5 CE)
On-Demand CE Courses:
10 ON-DEMAND BUSINESS COURSES
he Premier Business
Institute for Social Workers & Counselors
LIVE WEBINARS, ON-DEMAND COURSES AND EVENTS
- What is Entrepreneurship for Social Workers and Counselors? (1 hour)
- Planning to Succeed: Business Plan Development 101 (1 hour)
- Social Workers in Business: Serve Clients First, Challenge Social Injustice & Get Better Compensation (6 hours)
- Money Matters: Ethical Business Practice for Under-compensated Social Workers (3 hours)
- Counselors in Business: Career Growth, Cognitive Shifting & Capability Enhancement (3 hours)
- Service or Servitude: Understanding the Essence of Burnout and Work Dissatisfaction (1 hour)
- Passion to Print: How to Publish a Book in 30 Days That Transforms Lives and Produces Indefinite Passive-income (1 hour)
- Overworked and Under-compensated: How Social Workers & Counselors Can Maximize Your Financial Worth (45 minutes)
- How to Become a Consultant and Accelerate Your Compensation (1 hour)
- 7 Steps Social Workers and Counselors Must Take to Build Financial Prosperity (1 hour 30 minutes)
In this introduction video Dr. Buckingham provides an overview of the Business Academy for Social Workers and Counselors (BASWC). He highlights the benefits and value that social workers and counselors will receive by joining the academy. To learn more, please visit www.baswc.academy
Do you have questions about our CE courses?
Complete the form and we will be happy to answer any questions.