SERVICE DELIVERY & PROGRAM EVALUATIONOUR MISSION
We provide research-based and culturally sensitive consultation on human service delivery across the continuum of care – from treatment and prevention to community-based settings. We ensure that your organization sees the change you want in your targeted populations and communities.
The group is a 3-month coaching program to help single women select their ideal partner and prepare for marriage. You receive coaching to help you better understand yourself, shift your mindset, and learn how to select quality men with confidence and date with a purpose.
- Provide consultation on complex situations, guide staff in implementing a program for individuals, and make recommendations for appropriate actions and services.
- Integrate knowledge of laws and policies, professional and ethical behaviors, and practical cultural, global, and diversity concepts within public service practice. These integrations assist our clients in achieving programmatic and organizational goals.
- Leverage technology to enhance practice, create innovative solutions, and optimize performance.
- Evaluate and analyze program information and data used in determining appropriate treatment, assistance, and activities for individuals.
- Train staff, making recommendations to supervisors regarding personnel development and actions.
- Increased client satisfaction.
- Enhanced service delivery processes.
- Improved knowledge base of employees who work with African Americans and other disadvantaged populations.
- Operational effectiveness and efficiency.
We tailor our consultation services to meet your needs and develop a training curriculum to equip your personnel to deliver services effectively.