Discover the best attractions of Abu Dhabi on a premium full-day sightseeing tour from Dubai. Explore the Grand Mosque, Etihad Towers, Qasr Al Watan, and take a ride along the Corniche on this tour.
- Duration 9 hours
- Live tour guide
- German, Italian, Spanish, English, French, Chinese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai (Port Rashid). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel.
- Pickup within 0-45 min of your selected time as per your location
- Experience the best of Abu Dhabi on a guided tour in your choice of language
- Discover the incredible architectural splendor of the Grand Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Behold panoramic views of the city from the observation deck of Etihad Towers
- Ride along the Abu Dhabi Corniche and soak in the beauty of the city’s skyline
- Take a glimpse into the tradition & architecture of UAE at Qasr Al Watan
With its natural islands, premium resorts, cultural attractions, and architectural wonders, Abu Dhabi offers something for every traveler. Brace up to explore the most-iconic attractions of Abu Dhabi on a full-day sightseeing tour from Dubai! Start your day after being picked up from your hotel in Dubai and learn about one of the richest cities in the world as you travel along the Arabian Gulf.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in the UAE, is a place that is closely knit to the culture and religion of the UAE. You will see one-of-a-kind treasures while navigating the marbled halls, such as Swarovski chandeliers, patterned designs, and the largest hand-knotted carpet in the world.
A drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche offers you a beautiful view of the Arabian Gulf, its turquoise blue waters, and the skylines. Then, the Etihad towers, a striking architectural landmark on the Abu Dhabi Corniche, offer dining, stay, and entertaining options in one location. The breathtaking panoramic views of the city, including the view of Emirates Palace, and the Arabian Gulf from the observation deck enchants anyone who comes there.
You will get the time to enjoy lunch (at your own expense) at the mosque.
Touring around the Qasr Al Watan, a functioning presidential palace and a cultural place in Abu Dhabi, lets you learn more about the tradition that has defined the history of the UAE. The palace is also an architectural marvel and houses artifacts and treasures.
After a full day of fun and sightseeing, enjoy a ride back to your hotel, where we’ll drop you off safely.
Know before you go
- Women must wear long, loose clothing and ensure that their arms, legs and heads are covered at all times
- Men must not reveal any skin above the knees and their shoulders must be covered