The MQP Assessment was developed based on the therapeutic work of Dr. Dwayne L. Buckingham, a licensed clinical psychotherapist and relationship expert who has provided individual and marital therapy to over 30,000 clients from around the world.
The MQP Assessment provides you with insight about your overall readiness for marriage, identifies areas needing more growth and pinpoints seven personal qualities that have been frequently associated with marital happiness and longevity.
- Forgiving – willing and able to forgive; merciful and compassionate
- An Effective Communicator – delivers and receives messages with clarity
- Respectful – respects differences and shows admiration
- Integrity-Driven – behaves righteously when your partner is not present
- Self-confident – have confidence in yourself; free of doubt
- Trusting – believe in your partner; not suspicious
- Emotionally Resilient – possess the ability to adapt to stressful situations
Being a “good” woman or man does not necessarily qualify you as being marriage quality. By taking the MQP Assessment you can evaluate your readiness for marriage and find out if you possess the personal qualities that are needed to succeed in marriage.
Think You Are Marriage Quality?
Take the Assessment
Note: After you purchase the assessment, you will receive a link via email to take the assessment.
After you complete the assessment, please schedule your FREE 30-minute marriage consultation with Dr. Buckingham to discuss your results and receive guidance regarding your next steps.
To schedule your consultation please send us an email to email@example.com with the following subject line: Marriage Quality Profile Assessment Consultation.