You Deserve More, So Stop Settling for Less!
Join us for 12-powerful group sessions in a safe and trusting setting where single women connect to discuss and find solutions to their dating and engagement challenges. One of the most challenging circumstances that single women like face in regards to dating and selecting a lifetime partner is your inability to select and invest in men who are marriage material. It is not uncommon for single women to struggle with distinguishing between great candidates and lifetime partners. Dr. Buckingham combines psychology and education to help you gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your mind-set (psyche), select quality men with confidence (education) and date with a purpose (education). Group discussions will focus on mental and emotional shifting and behavioral change in dating patterns.
Each group is limited to 10 members and will meet for 1 hour on-line on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm (EST)
(START DATE: Thursday, October 22, 2020)
Group task and milestones include:
- Marriage Quality Profile Assessment
- Psychological Profile Assessment
- Customized Dating Plan
- Marriage Road Map
The psychoeducation group has four primary goals.
- Provide information and foster connections. Increased understanding about self and others can help facilitate personal and interpersonal growth. Also, by connecting with other single women you will not feel alone on your journey toward finding love. Knowing that others share similar feelings helps to normalize how you feel.
- Teach you how to recognize personal, interpersonal, social and environmental factors that impede your ability to get what you deserve in life and love.
- Give you a safe space to release uncomfortable emotions. You will be given an opportunity to express feelings you might not want to talk about with close friends or family members. You may reveal gaps in your understanding of yourself.
- Enhance your self-care skills. It impossible to give what you do not have to give. Taking care of oneself is critical to teaching others how to take care of you.
You Deserve More: A Single Women’s Guide to Marriage and other books by Dr. Buckingham will be used to enhance group discussions and psycho-educational teachings.
If you believe that you deserve more and are serious about getting what you deserve in life and love, come prepared to learn and practice new skills. Through the group process you will be empowered to improve your life dramatically.